Thursday, October 11, 2012

Introduction To This Blog

This blog is based on my book of the same name, which has been selling rather steadily now for over 5 years.  I sell the book on my own sites, on ebay, and on Bobs Rock Shop Classifieds.  The book is a compilation of many plansets that I have developed over a long period of time, and sold individually until assembled in this book.  Most are my inventions, or things I have seen and rebuilt, improved.  Several are gifts from some very gracious people, and those are appropriately labeled, and thanks again you guys.  I also took the opportunity, while making the book, to polish things up a little, heh heh, and to add some chapters as well.  Nearly all buyers have been happy with the information, and if they build one of the machines it will save them several times the cover price.  Anyone can build these machines and the bigger or more they build, the more money they will save and make.  This blog is being written as a place for buyers of my book to connect with me about questions or suggestions.  There will be pertinent discussion and writing on up-to-the-moment developments and new discoveries.  Thanks for reading, and good luck always.

No comments:

Post a Comment